The Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- Recruitment and selection
- Position classification and compensation
- Benefit management
- Policy administration
- Personnel records management
- Workers' compensation administration
- Family and Medical Leave Act administration
- Employee relations and wellness initiative management
Brown County Government will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified persons with a disability who are employees or applicants for employment in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), its amendments, and all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- What job opportunities are available?
You can find a listing of all available jobs on our jobs page.
- How do I apply for a job with Brown County Government?
- Where do I find my rights as an employee?
You can find your rights in our personnel manual located here (hyperlink) or in the HR office.