Assessment Forms

For a fillable PDF version of each form click on the link for each form provided below.

Personal Property Forms

Form 102- Farmer's tangible Personal Property Assessment Return 

Form 103-Short - Business Tangible Personal property return - must be filed with Form 104 - 

Form 103 Long-Business Tangible Personal Property Assessment Return (to be used if personal property is greater than $150,000)  

Form 104- Must be filed with form 102 or 103 (Lead/1st  page for 102 or 103 forms and is required to be filed with either 102 or 103 forms. For unique business situations (i.e. Enterprise zones, Economic revitalization areas, Steel mill etc.)  Additional forms may be found on the State's website here

Appeals Process Forms

Taxpayer's Notice to Initiate an Appeal

Destroyed of or removed property 

Affidavit of Destroyed or removed property- Form 135

Sales Disclosure Forms

Sales Disclosure form